Speakers Mustapha Amhal
He holds a BA in Mathematics and Business Administration from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth TEXAS and an Executive degree in Marketing Management from Harvard Business School
ACTIVITY IN THE DISTRIBUTION AND OIL&GAS INDUSTRY:
- 1995 Chairman and Managing Director Somepi (hydrocarbon distribution )
- 1996: Signature of a Somepi & EXONMOBIL partnership for exploitation of hydrocarbon deposits aviation Casablanca airport
- 1997: Signing of a partnership with PRIMAGAZ subsidiary of SHV Holland, creation of the company TISSIR PRIMAGAZ Morocco, No. 1 LPG distributor of LPG in Morocco.
- 2000: Founder of Enercorp, wind project development company with Enercorp USA, participating in a tender launched by the ONE for the construction of wind farms in Tangier and Tarfaya 200MW in consortium with Vestas, the first manufacturer in the wind world. existing
- 2000: Founder of Somepi AFRICA Abidjan and signature with PETROCI Ivory Coast for the construction of an LPG filling plant
- 2001: Founder of Somepi TEXACO LUBRICANTS joint venture with the US Chevron-Texaco Leader (Import, supply and distribution of lubricants and grease products).
- 2001: Signature of a partnership with GRIEF & VAN LEER industial PACKAGING: STEEL DRUMS -Paper KRAFT - PLASTIC - IBC's & POLYCARBONATE Bulks.
- 2002: Founder of the company Petrotank (tank manufacturing facility for the storage of hydrocarbons) in partnership with BENEPO NV / CGH GROUP Ltd, FLANDERS CONSULTANCY GROUP NV and Carpentier and integration of Portuguese society SILVAMATOS in 2005.
- 2003: Joint Venture with ADDAX ORYX-EXXON-MOBIL to acquire Mauritania network of 60 service stations.
- 2004: Signature of an agreement with ADDAX-ORYX for SWAP actions between Somepi AFRICA EXXON MOBIL and Mauritania; Somepi takes 100% of the Mauritanian ste and ADDAX 100% of Ivory Coast.
- 2005: Joint venture Somepi and AFRIQUIA, which today is leader in oil & gas network.
- 2010: Partnership with Limmam Group, entered the capital of Mauritania network whose name is changed OIL RIM today with 120 service stations.
- ACTIVITY IN INDUSTRY AND THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION:
- 2002: Founder of PGC Group (FMCG), acquisition of a company in the subsidiaries operating in the Agro-Food sector.
- 2002: Founder of the DISTRA company, factory and marketing detergent products under the brand "WASH". Sold in 2009 to an investment fund MUTANDIS.
- 2005: Founder of the company SAVOLA Morocco (production plant edible oils), Moroccan-Saudi partnership with the Group EDIBLE OILS SAVOLA Company. In 2008 transfer of shares in the venture to Savola Group.
- 2006: Founder of the company SODALMU, production plant and bottling of soft drinks under the brand name "ICE".
- 2006: Founder of the company FMG (Fast Mooving Goods) and Avendis GROUP signed an exclusive partnership with the British leader RECKITT BENKCKISER for the distribution of products ( P&G Gillette, Mortein, Harpic, Calgonit, Dettol ...)
- INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT:
- 2007: Join venture with the Group FADESA IMMOBILIARIA Spain for the construction of a 120-room Hotel BARCELO Casablanca.
- 2012: acquisition and developing a land of 109 hectares Khyayta 25 minutes from Casablanca, to Industrial and housing lots.
- 2013: Founder of New Company liscia and obtaining an authorization to develop a 900 social housing in Skhirat 20 km from the capital city Rabat.
- 2015: Founder of joint venture with AKWA Group and FINANCE COM ( BMCE BANK) : the company GREEN OF AFRICA to develop and finance renewable energy in Morocco and African Continent.
▪ 1996-2004: Member of the Board of Directors of citi bank Maghreb
▪ 1998-2003: President of Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Morocco
▪ 2001-2010 Member of the Board of Directors of the SAMIR; a Moroccan oïl refinery company.
▪ 2000 to Today Member of the American Management Association,
▪ 2005-2009 President of Logistics within the Commission (CGEM);
▪ 2000-2010 Member of the Supervisory Council of BCP Bank;
▪ IN 2005 Appointed by His Majesty King Mohammed 6 member of the Board of Directors of the Mohammed 6 Foundation;
▪ Chairman of Moroccan Chambers of commerce, Service and industry
▪ Member of the Board of Directors of the Association Morocco - Japan;
▪ Founder and Member of Young President YPO International Organization; Moroccan Chapter
▪ Member of the French Chamber of Commerce in Morocco;
▪ Member of the Moroccan American Chamber of Commerce.
▪ President OPERATION SMILE MOROCCO subsidiary of Operation Smile USA, participation in several humanitarian missions throughout the Kingdom.
▪ Decorate by His Majesty the KING Mohamed 6 order of Chevalier
LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND WRITTEN